Tuesday, August 25, 2009

first look..

Today I started my first blog.. how exciting. :)
This is all very new to me. I visited Suzanne Cabrera's blog at anopensketchbook.com.
I have never visited any kind of blog, so I had no idea what to expect. Mrs. Cabrera's blog is very cool. There are so many sketches of just random things that she has seen. I hope that I will eventually be able to draw/sketch as good as her.
I had to second guess myself on many of her sketches. I couldn't believe that she had created all of them. I even asked her if she had sketched all of them because it was just hard for me to believe. I have never actually met someone who was so artistic. And now I'm in a class full of creative minds. I cannot wait to get started on my blog and all of the other work there is to do in this course. I have a feeling that I am going to LOVE this.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to post your projects with process sketches and/or models. Seeing them will help us grade you.

    Kuniko

    ReplyDelete